What is EMS?
Electromagnetic sensitivity is the name given to the condition suffered by people who in varying degrees are made ill by exposure to different EMFs (electromagnetic frequency) radiation coming from electrical devices. It is also commonly known as Wi-Fi allergy or EMF sensitive.
The common belief is that unless a wire carrying electricity touches you and gives you a shock, you are safe and electricity does not cause any problems for us. In fact, nothing is further from the truth, electricity enters our bodies through mobile and wireless technology, pylons and leaky wiring.
Everybody reacts differently to electrical input into their bodies, some people are more EMF sensitive than others, whereas some people remain seemingly unaffected by different levels of electromagnetic fields.
Am I Electrosensitive?
Everybody is EMF sensitive in some form or another so the question is how electrosensitive am I? We’ve got the answer right here.
What Are the Symptoms of Electrosensitivity?
- Sleep problems – inability to get a “good” night’s sleep, waking up, restlessness.
- Tiredness – abnormal tiredness, weakness, tremor, faintness and dizziness.
- Headaches – sometimes extremely severe.
- Tinnitus and Earache.
- Skin – feels dry, prone to rashes. Irritation, skin tingling, crawling sensations.
- Chest pains, heart arrhythmia.
- Warmth or burning on face, not unlike strong sunburn.
- Pain in teeth and jaws.
- Eyes – difficulty in seeing, smarting, irritating sensation, pain or a “gritty” feeling.
- Aches, pain, numbness, prickling sensations in joints, bones and muscles in shoulders, arms, legs, feet, wrists, ankles, elbows and pelvis and cramp in arms and legs.
- Memory – short term and long term memory impairment
- Lack of concentration
- Difficulty in learning new things
- Behavioural – Depression, mood changes, including anger and crying
- Stress and anxiety attacks, feeling out of control
What Should I Do?
If you think you are EMF sensitive you can buy products here that will filter and shield your home, school or office environment making it once again clean and pollution-free. Just visit our shop. Alternatively, we can offer either on-site or remote surveys that will define how big the problem is and recommend solutions based on your budget and degree of sensitivity.