This is the most cost-effective EMF shielding paint, and with no preservatives, it is the EMF Paint of choice at EMF Protection!
Delivered in powder form without preservative agents. Shields up to 84 dB at 40 GHz. This paint has less packaging waste, lower international shipping costs and a phenomenal price-performance ratio. This paint is coarsely pigmented and low viscous, easy to process and forms an even film.
Special characteristics DRY54:
- The key difference between the established HF54 and DRY54 is you need to mix it yourself, but since the liquid paints need vigorous stirring before use, we don’t see the difference as worth considering in a purchase decision.
- The phenomenal price-performance ratio is achieved, as the DRY54 only costs half as much as HSF54 liquid paint. That is why you can paint two times for the same investment.
- The powder gets bagged and then vacuum-packed three times. Vacuum-packed into one another, using three bags – that is why no moisture will get into the powder, even years later.
- The powder needs to be mixed with water – here is what you will need to do so: digital scales, a protective mask, safety glasses, a paint stirrer (get a drill bit paint stirrer on eBay), a bucket for mixing
General advantages of powder paints:
- Have a very long shelf life without water
- No preservatives necessary
- Reduced risk of frost damages
- 50-80% less plastic waste
- Lower delivery costs (up to 60%)
- More security during transit in case of packaging damages
- Small partial quantities can be taken out of the bag for necessary repair works
At a yield of 4 sqm/l:
At 1 GHz: Single layer 36 dB | Double layer 41 dB | Three layers 46 dB
At a yield of 8 sqm/l:
At 1 GHz: Single layer 30 dB | Double layer 36 dB | Three layers 40 dB
Untreated natural graphite, carbon black, pure acrylics powder, additives, no preservative agent.
YSHIELD® EMF shielding paints are developed in accordance with strict ecological criteria. They use, for example, the carbon black with the lowest emission possible on the market and untreated natural graphite. YSHIELD® consciously do not use graphene, a nanomaterial where the hazard potential is still completely unknown.
YSHIELD® have their shielding paints monitored by TÜV-SÜD. The whole production process, including quality control, emission behaviour and economical use of preserving agents, is subject to monitoring.
Must be grounded.
Shielding attenuation HF & LF
This product shields high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Unless otherwise stated, the indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
Ready for 5G:
This paint shields 5G frequency spectrums FR1 (600 MHz – 6GHz) and FR2 (24 GHz – 40 GHz).