The BlocSilver® EMF Shielding Tent is a portable and easy-to-assemble EMF bed canopy. The EMF tent is 165cm high, lightweight and compact, weighing less than 2kgs, including the two poles and a carry case. Because there is no need to install hooks or screws, putting up this EMF protection tent is simple and can be done in just ten minutes. The BlocSilver® EMF Shielding Tent comes with a storage bag and carry-case, so you can take it anywhere.
An EMF Tent that shields against 5G
This EMF tent is made from our fantastic BlocSilver®, a breathable EMF fabric that provides 5G protection with up to 34dB of shielding at 40GHz and allows for comfortable sleep conditions. It uses the latest version of BlocSilver® EMF fabric for the body and silver twill on the base. The silver shield EMF sleeping tent is quite stable, and its properties make it a less expensive alternative to a full-framed four-poster EMF bed canopy and EMF mat solution.
We have had this shielding fabric independently tested to the highest standard, so you can rest assured you are receiving the highest quality EMF fabric on the market. Click here to check out the Toxicity Report.
Take your BlocSilver® Bed Tent with you anywhere!
The EMF shielding tents are designed to be used on top of the mattress or with the mattress placed inside the tent, depending on your preference. But they are also a great portable way of EMF shielding when staying in a hotel or visiting friends/family. If you’re trying to protect your sleeping environment from the effects of Wi-Fi radiation, the BlocSilver® EMF shielding tent achieves amazing blocking capabilities, and since the EMF protective bed mat is integrated, it creates a Faraday cage tent.
EMF Shielding Tent assembly instructions
See also Assembly Video tab
- Unzip the carrying case, and remove the EMF protection tent and poles.
- Taking one of the two poles, gradually begin to feed it through the outside tunnel that runs diagonally across the body of the EMF tent, connecting the parts of the pole as you go.
- The second pole will run through the opposite tunnel, and the poles will crisscross at the top. Secure the poles with the ties. All four corners will connect into a casement attached to each corner of the base.
- You can either place the EMF tent on top of the mattress, on the floor, on top of the bed base with the mattress inside or, if the bed only has a base, place the entire bed inside the tent to create a Faraday cage bed.
- Ensure the tent is properly grounded.
- Unzip the EMF tent taking care to keep the flaps away from the zipper.
- Once inside the EMF tent, zip it back up slowly, manoeuvring the overlap flap to secure it. This step is important for ensuring the zipper area is sealed.
Grounding your EMF tent is essential because the surface is conductive and will attract electric fields from house wiring and electrical appliances. We provide a basic grounding kit with a plug, a cable, and a screw plate. However, if you also want to prevent feedback from dirty electricity from jumping onto the grounding wire, we recommend installing EMF Dirty Electricity Filters.