If you want to know how much electromagnetic frequency you are surrounded by, the TriField® TF2 EMF Meter will help you measure the electropollution levels.
It detects three types of EMF pollution: AC magnetic, AC electric, and RF/microwave, and has a special frequency weighting mode for measuring EMF in the human body.
- AC Magnetic Mode covers 40 Hz – 100 kHz, and measurements are 3-axis, allowing for quick readings, regardless of the meter orientation
- AC Electric Mode covers 40 Hz – 100 kHz
- RF Mode covers 20 MHz – 6 GHz with a range of 0.001 – 19.999 milliwatts per square meter (mW/m2)
Easy to use and read
The TriField® TF2 EMF Meter is easy to use and has a large LCD that shows accurate readings clearly. Because it comes with an adjustable backlight, it can be used in low-light environments, and its audio indicator helps in spotting EMF sources easily. It can operate for more than 20 hours with the backlight off and up to 12 hours with the backlight on, and it comes with a 9V alkaline battery that includes a low battery indicator.
The TriField® TF2 EMF Meter can detect:
- Mobile phone and cell tower RF radiation
- Smart meter RF radiation
- Household appliances with EMF emission
- Wi-Fi router and Bluetooth RF radiation
- Overhead AC power line and transformer EMF emissions
- EMF emission inside aircraft and motor vehicles
- Microwave oven leak
- Location and EMF of wiring in walls
- EMF from plumbing pipes